Servers, Storage and Solutions National Agreement (SSSNA)
Procure best in class servers, storage and solutions on the SSSNA framework with DTP, the 6th largest supplier to the Education sector.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have selected DTP Group as a Higher Education focussed expert partner to represent the manufacturer on the Servers, Storage and Solutions National Agreement (SSSNA) framework.
The framework is designed to act as one stop shop for the procurement of IT infrastructure under a pre-tendered agreement. By procuring on the framework, Higher Education institutions benefit from consistently competitive pricing, along with a high level of quality service thanks to a strict service level agreement.
This framework allows to DTP to offer competitive pricing and added value services for the provision of Servers, Storage and Solutions. The contract covers virtual appliances, support and maintenance and warranty extensions, software defined storage, backup solutions, compute and server related solutions, converged, hyper-converged and associated infrastructure.
DTP features on Lot 1 and Lot 2
Members of the purchasing consortia listed above can procure through the value for money framework agreement and access the additional benefits the agreement provides such as EU compliance, competitive pricing, advice and support and low-cost training courses.
- Lot 1 covers the provision of compute, specifically servers including Composable Infrastructure, virtual appliances, software support and maintenance including warranty extensions.
- Lot 2 includes the supply of storage hardware including virtual appliances and software defined storage inclusive of backup solutions, software support, maintenance and warranty extensions.
About the Consortia
The Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC), which represents Higher Education institutes across the south of England, is leading this framework on behalf of the other regional University Consortia. The SSSNA agreement is available to any member institution of the following participating consortia:
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium for Wales (HEPCW)
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC)
- North West Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC)
- North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC)
- Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (APUC)
For more information about how we can support you with your infrastructure needs, please contact our team on 01635 295650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Let's get together.Talk to us