Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2016 is taking place in London from TUESDAY 29 NOVEMBER to THURSDAY 1ST DECEMBER and once again, DTP will be in attendance at the vendor’s largest customer event!
Over 10,000 IT professionals will create a community of executives, managers, architects, engineers and solution experts from around the world, bringing together industry-leading minds for three days of learning, growth and valuable networking. Direct access to experts from HPE and Partners makes Discover 2016 the perfect place to find answers to your toughest challenges and to exchange ideas, information and best practices with other IT professionals.
And if you’re still not convinced, here are ten reasons why Discover 2016 is not to be missed:
1. Transform your IT for enterprise success. Learn how HPE can help you achieve digital transformation.
2. Hear from industry visionaries to help you go further, faster.
3. Book one to one consultations with advisors to answers your questions and address your challenges.
4. Find out how you can reduce your time-to-value and maximise on technological innovation as it happens.
5. Learn more about how to accelerate transformation with consumption based finance models.
6. Take a sneak peek at tomorrow’s technologies.
7. Find answers to your biggest business and IT challenges with innovative solutions from HPE.
8. Speak to the engineers and architects who created the latest products and solutions.
9. Expand your network, meet like-minded professionals and develop valuable relationships.
10. Tap into the power of HPE Partners (such as DTP Group) and devise plans for collaborative goals.
Onsite meetings can be scheduled with DTP or HPE prior to the event so please get in touch with a member of our Enterprise Team if this is of interest to you on 01635 295650 or by emailing email@example.com
For more information about HPE Discover 2016, please visit the HPE microsite