If you’ve ever reached for a bottle of Olbas Oil to keep cold symptoms at bay, or used Kalms to get a good night’s sleep, you’re familiar with GR ...
DTP doesn’t sell infrastructure solutions.
We build them one at a time. And they work.
DTP doesn’t believe ‘one size fits all’. However, every one of our solutions shares some important characteristics that we think you’ll like the sound of…
Delivering measurable and sustainable business outcomes
All DTP IT infrastructure solutions deliver lasting ROI. They have business continuity and contingency planning built in, and they optimise performance, prioritise management time and improve control.
Our IT infrastructure service expertise spans managed cloud services, hybrid cloud, virtualisation, data centre optimisation, server solutions & upgrades, networking. We can design and build an entire best-in-class infrastructure from scratch, or deliver core components as part of a strategic upgrade or refresh. Whatever the case, each DTP project begins with the all-important question…
What are you looking to achieve?
- A more agile and responsive infrastructure: DTP’s infrastructure solutions combine hybrid cloud with on-premise technologies to reduce fragmentation, increase automation and improve scalability.
- Anytime, anywhere secure access to applications and data: our Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions enable the provisioning of multi-tenant cloud environments, accelerate the deployment of applications and resources, and help you improve efficiency, collaboration and productivity.
- Richer and a more satisfying user experience: server solutions, and upgrades will enable you to deliver exactly the service and experience your customers, users and partners now expect from a successful enterprise.
- Drive business outcomes and innovation: hybrid cloud and from DTP will deliver the freedom and flexibility your IT people need to focus upon new business opportunities and models.
- Improved services for internal customers: our self-service resource provisioning software gives you automation and responsiveness, without compromising control or governance. The result is – in other words, an enabler rather than a limiter of progress.
You ask. DTP delivers
DTP applies a professional Project Management approach to everything we deliver. We’re not all about part numbers and shifting boxes like some resellers. We manage the entire process from start to finish and will do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Every DTP solution is delivered in a wholly responsible and ethical way. And, with our fixed-price guarantee, you won’t have to worry about escalating costs. DTP stands by its commitments and delivers on its promises.
Applying a holistic approach to deliver the infrastructure your business demands
Our highly accredited Professional Services team can start by auditing your infrastructure to determine what your existing IT environment is capable of achieving. We will then work closely with your business stakeholders and technical team to gain a holistic view of your current operation, business processes, drivers for change and desired outcomes. Then, and only then, we will design, build and implement that might typically combine hybrid-cloud with on-premise server, and networking technologies. The result will be an individually tailored solution that fits your needs today and, most importantly, is fit for the .
Designed and built by highly accredited technical experts
DTP is one of the world’s leading exponents of enterprise-class technologies and cloud-based services. We are currently one of only eight resellers to be awarded HP’s elite Platinum Partner status, and we are a HP Gold CloudBuilder Partner – one of only a handful in the UK.
However, the most important thing that sets DTP apart from other providers is our people. Time and time again, our customers tell us that it’s our people that made the biggest difference; to the outcome, their overall experience, and the lasting value they have gained. The extent of our people’s technical expertise, commercial awareness and product knowledge is exceptional. So much so, we have created a standalone consultancy offering called DTP ProActive.
DTP ProActive gives you fast and flexible access to technical expertise to bolster your resources at times when your IT department may be experiencing budget constraints or recruitment challenges. DTP ProActive complements the warranties provided by your key vendors but is not limited to a specific piece of equipment or application.
Take a look at our Case Studies
Take a look at how we have helped these commercial organisations improve the efficiency of their IT infrastructure.
After refreshing its network configuration and equipment with DTP, the University of Hull has had no unplanned downtime for over nine months. Logo...
Trinity’s mission is to help keep the seas around England, Wales, the Channel Islands, and Gibraltar safe for shipping by looking after 65 lightho...
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Let's get together.Talk to us