Be part of DTP – one of the UK’s fastest-growing IT companies
More than half our employees are technical specialists. We are proud of the expertise of our people and our company’s unique approach to the way we serve our customers. We believe passionately in delivering a great experience and lasting value. So, we will only ever design and deploy IT solutions that work, and deliver the deep knowledge and expert advice our customers need when buying any IT product.
Our team of experts are amongst the very best in the industry. This is evidenced by the vendor certifications they hold, and DTP continually invests in the skills and expertise of our people to ensure they remain at the very top of their profession. We provide a progressive working environment that nurtures the ambitions of all our people and do all we can to ensure that DTP is a great place to work.
Senior New Business Sales Consultant - End User Compute
The purpose of this position is to identify, secure and develop new business within either the Corporate or Public Sectors.
The business development element of the role will have measures based on:
• Achievement of your individual and the territories gross profit target;
• Account retention and expansion through developing and maintaining relationships at all appropriate levels including but not limited to specifiers, influencers and decision makers;
• Increased penetration within existing accounts through the introduction of new products and services;
• Quantity and quality of new prospects developed;
• Regular attendance at existing and prospect customer meetings;
• Quantity and quality of proposals responded to;
• Maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management system.
The sales support element of the role will have qualitative and quantitative measures based on:
• The level of customer satisfaction both internal and external;
• The robustness and efficiency of systems and processes;
• Improvements in quality of service;
• Development of new services.
Email your CV to email@example.comView full details