Be part of DTP – one of the UK’s fastest-growing IT companies
More than half our employees are technical specialists. We are proud of the expertise of our people and our company’s unique approach to the way we serve our customers. We believe passionately in delivering a great experience and lasting value. So, we will only ever design and deploy IT solutions that work, and deliver the deep knowledge and expert advice our customers need when buying any IT product.
Our team of experts are amongst the very best in the industry. This is evidenced by the vendor certifications they hold, and DTP continually invests in the skills and expertise of our people to ensure they remain at the very top of their profession. We provide a progressive working environment that nurtures the ambitions of all our people and do all we can to ensure that DTP is a great place to work.
Warehouse Team Leader
DTP Head Office
Hunslet, Leeds LS10 1HB
Warehouse Team Leader required to join our busy operations team and carry out a wide range of activities within our warehouse function, working alongside configuration and logistics teams.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the warehouse manager and team members in ensuring that all aspects of warehouse operations function as efficiently as possible, ensuring the warehouse team can support other DTP teams in proving the best service possible to all its customers.
Consisting of, but not limited to:
• Checking of and process stock arriving at Goods Inward.
• Picking stock in accordance with picking lists.
• Preparing & processing orders for Goods Outward.
• Prior to despatch, check that items are correct with appropriate despatch notes and courier labels attached to the boxes.
• Monitoring & actioning despatch queues within Sage and Tesseract.
• Provide daily exception reporting for orders outside of SLA to Warehouse Manager.
• Control all items received into DTP Warehouse until the point of despatch.
• Work efficiently and effectively as part of the warehouse team.
• Ensure the ‘Picker and Packer’ roles are effectively carried out.
• Keep the warehouse working area clean and tidy.
• Maintain high levels of Health and Safety Standards at all times.
• Ensure timely and effective communication with all DTP sales and operational teams.
• Achieve the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Manager.
• Ensure all stock required by the stock controller is available for periodic scanning – notice will be provided.
• Ensure all processes are followed and reviewed on a periodic basis.
View the full job description below.
Closing date: Tuesday 31st August 2021
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgView full details